Friday 10 December 2010

Tags Nine and Ten

Tag eight is missing. Actually that's because I don't have any stuff that seemed to work ie. no masks. I'm seeing a friend on Monday who has that seasonal mask, so will have to have a go at number eight then.

I just love tag nine. It's so gloriously vintage, and though Tim says it's elegant, I must admit I think its a bit OTT in a really good way.

I don't have those letters that Tim used for his sentiment, so used some pre cut grungeboard ones that I inked and covered with Glossy Accents. I've just about used up all my pearl bling, so hope there isn't much of that for the last few tags!

For tag ten I got in a bit of a pickle, as, being my usual impatient self I didn't wait long enough for my ribbon to dry. What ensued was a horrible lot of red stains on my snowman. Infact, he looked like the victim of a brutal attack!! So he is hiding behind the frosty snowflakes, with a liberal bit of repainting, which luckily doesn't show too much.

I'm off now to have a look at the fabby tags at Artyjens splinter group.

8 comments:

Joanne said...

Both tags are super. Well done.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love your tags! I love the way you did the word on the top one - very artsy and creative. I was LOL at your brutalized snowman story - I got black fingerprints all over mine, handling it after I blackened his hat. Had to repaint, right there with ya!

ScrappyDandyDoo said...

LOL at the red ink disaster scene:D
Good recovery though :D
Julie xx

Paulien van den Bosch said...

both tags are simply gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

Both tags are fabulous Sue! I can never wait for things to dry either! Lol! xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Awww bless, lol at the brutalised snowman - how could you lol, both turned out fab , the first one appeals to me most as I love the vintage style and your embellishments finished it perfectly, thanks for sharing and have a lovely weekend xxx

Minxy said...

LOL at the blood stained snowman, made me chuckle...
Both are just beautiful, i love the lettering on the first, such a lovely colour :D

Paper Paradise said...

Poor Mr Snowman! Mind you, no one would ever know, the tags are gorgeous. I really do LOVE the way you have created the word 'peace' it just works so well. x