Monday 28 February 2011

Configurations

I just can't stop wittering on to all my friends about Tims fab workshop last Friday. I can count amongst my pals quite a few who just don't get Altered Art in any shape or form, so when I show them my Configuration Box, I know some of them are slightly bemused!
It was a wonderful day, and Tim and his team are fantastic teachers, as are Lin and Leandra.
Here are a couple of pictures from the day.
We were given the most amazing kit bags of goodies to put in our boxes, they were like little bags of treasure, I still haven't quite worked out where everything will finally go but I think it's pretty much finished now. We were lucky to be able to use some of the new Ideology lines including the amazing bottles, frozen Charlotte dolls and the grunge printers blocks (these are bloomin' brilliant) that look like Letraset blocks.I was also lucky enough to win a raffle prize, and as Tim said it's one that money can't buy. I am the proud new owner of a Tim Holtz Ideology messenger bag, which were made for CHA 2011
and he has very kindly signed it for me. Yipee!!!

8 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous pics Sue, love them and your configurations box looks amazing. Well done on your raffle win.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Helen said...

I would rave on for days too.... so cross with myself for not being there!
Congrats on your win; lucky girl.

Crafting Queen said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time and congrats on your raffle win!

Val said...

Hi Sue - I was there on Thursday - it was really fab. I haven't posted anything yet - cannot put the words together! Felt a bit like a groupie at the end. Are you going to do any more classes at Stamp Attic - Hels is starting again end March/early April.

Valxx

Minxy said...

Glad you had a fab time, only wish i could of been there!

Daniele said...

wow it looks like you had a fabby time, those boxes look amazing, congratulations on winning
hugs

Maggie said...

OH WOW!! what a fab time you must have had and your configeration is beautiful, of course I am just a little green in colour as I missed out on the tickets lol; so thanks for sharing and for the photos of your fab day and for me you can witter on as much as you like :-()

Anonymous said...

Your configuration looks brilliant Sue! It was really lovely to meet you at last! Congrats on winning the bag too! xx